It is time to be back on schedule and at Willow's Cottage, scheduling includes doing my
each week. Yes, I missed last week, but I am back and ready to jump in again.
1. I'm very thankful for Gypsy Cold Care tea and echinacea drops. Fortunately, my cold did not materialize in a nasty way. I credit my herbal teas and drops.
2. I'm thankful that I was feeling great by Monday because I received a Very. Important. Visitor. My sister-in-law arrived for a five days visit! We have been buds since high school and then she married my beloved brother and so became my sister-in-law. Am I not the most fortunate person? My relative by marriage is a favorite friend!
3. Sister-in-law had never been to Santa Barbara so although it was raining cats-and-dogs, we decided to go ahead and show-her-the-town. Our destination was Santa Barbara Botanic Garden and we drove past Santa Barbara Mission. Usually people don't photograph lovely places in the rain, but I think they are still beautiful.
4. You know that friend who you can laugh with about most anything? That's my sister-in-law and me. When you've been friends since you were fourteen, you have a lot to laugh about.
5. Daily walks, even in the rain, were favorite activities for both of us.
Oh! And the rain! Yes, I am thankful for RAIN!